Saturday, May 1, 2010

Nanna may be onto me

We were all lounging around this afternoon. Nanna and Pop were over on their lounge, the lackey and me were on mine. I was nice and relaxed as they all watched the footy. During a drinks break, I propped myself up onto the lackey’s front legs and gave her throat a good lick. Nanna remarked – you ought to be careful of that, she could bite your jugular from there. The lackey defended my honour with – nah, she’s just marinating me. The lackey jokes with her litter mate that I get a good taste of her regularly to make sure she’ll be all yummy once she’s been dead on the floor for a few days and I’m forced to eat her. The resulting wash of my spit is referred to as marinade – whatever that is. I was very pleased that the lackey is more than happy to make provision for my feeding should she drop dead in the house with me. I was less pleased that Nanna has worked out I have a back-up plan. If the lackey really has lost her mind along with her sense of direction, then it’s simply the right thing to do to put her out of my misery.

1 comment:

Brizvagus girl who likes SAucy Tarts. said...

Dear Lucy, your lackey seems to be doing the best she can, you are training her very well, and have the house under your subversive puppy control, well done.
love
that

gerard butler fan from up north that knows your lackey.