Friday, May 21, 2010

I have a lazy lackey

While I had that stupid plastic cone on my head, the lackey let some bloke into the house who cut a hole in our lovely blue back door and filled it back in again with this pale hard plastic swinging thing. The lackey has made it plain the last few nights that this is now my very own back door. It’s just the right size for me to walk in and out with the big blue door shut but it took me a while to get used to the feel of bashing my nose into the thing to get it to move out of the way. Nanna and Pop stayed home yesterday and I got treats every time I used it. Last night the lackey made a very nice fuss over me when she saw me walk through it. Then last night when I was out, I knew that I had three humans at my beck and call and whacked the big glass back door for one of them to get up off the lounge and let me back in. The lazy monkeys just yelled at me to use my door. What?! Then the lackey holds open the plastic swinging bit of my little door and calls me in through it. At bedtime, she didn’t come outside with me or wait at the glass back door while I did my thing, she made me use my little door. Cow. So in the silent dark this morning (the lackey whined - it’s half past friggin 2 Lucy!), I woke up the lackey and went to the glass door to go out for a pee and she made me use the little door again and went back to bed! How bloody lazy can you get?! It’s not my very own little dog door; it’s an anti-exercise device for the lackey.

No comments: