Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I am a Lady!

We were over Dylan’s again tonight so the humans could eat, chat and watch telly. We got tiny, tiny treats from Nanna and then Dylan’s lackey very carefully gave us one biscuit each at the same time. Stupid humans. Dylan and I have bled each other and sorted ourselves out but the talking monkeys still treat us like we are extra nasty, untrained, uncouth savages. And then the bloody lackey tries to get me to pee over there. It’s cold, it’s dark, I’ve been napping in her lap on the super long lounge and she tumbles me off and coaxes me outside and then expects me to go down the big steps in the dark and pee on Dylan’s lawn. Did I mention it was cold and dark?! So I didn’t. Then the lackey started muttering at me and we all bundled in the car and went home. As soon as I got back to my yard I pissed like there was no tomorrow. Finally, the lackey worked it out because she turned to Nanna and said – see, told ya, she won’t pee anywhere but home. Well of course not – I am a Lady.

No comments: