Monday, May 17, 2010

Busy busy busy

The last three days straight, I’ve got to play with Dylan each day. Well, run around him and bounce a bit while he watches with the indifference of the aged. He’s got to be at least 10 by now. After I got my cone off the other day, Nanna and Pop took me over to Dylan’s with them while the lackey went out. Don’t know where she went coz I was too busy squeezing onto Dylan’s lounge with Nanna, Pop, Dylan and his lackey to let the humans watch the telly. We went home very late and Nanna let me in on the big bed but the lackey wasn’t there! She wandered in a bit later when I was nicely asleep and made me shove over. Bad lackey. She slept very soundly and I had to wash her face to get her out of bed to get my breakfast well after sunrise yesterday. Then later, Dylan and his lackey came to my place and the humans ate together while Dylan and I were shut outside. Bad lackey. But we got treats when we got let back in so she was forgiven. Then tonight, Nanna, the lackey and me left Pop home and went to Dylan’s. Nanna and the lackey talked to Dylan’s lackey for hours while Dylan and I basically ignored them. Dylan’s steps out the back of his place are steeper and of harder stuff that the nice steps I have at home and I don’t like going down them at night so I don’t pee over Dylan’s. The lackey and Nanna noticed this and the lackey explained that I was a lady and don’t pee in front of boys. Well, I’m not and I will but only in my own backyard.

No comments: