Saturday, May 15, 2010

Freedom!

I’m no longer a bucket head! The lackey and I got settled on the lounge last night after our walk and she just took my cone off. Ahhhhhhh, I can scratch again. Although I didn’t need to for a bit as the lackey did it for me. Good lackey. I did get the annoying cold drops in my ear but I think they will soon end as the lackey seems to be having trouble getting them out the little pointy bottle now. Oh, and earlier in the day, Pop earned a ‘bad Poppa’. He was having some toast and if I sit at his knee I always get some. Today, he showed me what he was eating, I cried a bit to get the sympathy and the attached treat, then he laughed at me and ate the toast himself! Yes, all together now – bad Poppa. If I can get him to nap on the lounge with Nanna and the lackey not looking, the old bastard is losing a finger.

No comments: