Thursday, April 22, 2010

Two lackeys are lovely – most of the time

I am finally getting the spoiling I deserve. Pop gives me treats and the lackey does everything else. I didn’t even need to eat all my breakfast today coz as soon as anyone eats anything, I get some. The lackey doesn’t seem to appreciate Pop doing this but I sure do! It’s so nice having them both here all day. No matter what time I take a nap or which room I go into, there’s a scratch and a treat waiting for me. Ahh, this is much more like it. The only problem is that my last manicure was a while ago and I’ve managed to scratch my ear and now it hurts. The lackey and Pop are putting this foul cream on me and I try to get away from them and scrape it off but this is the one down-side to two lackeys in the home – one of them is always watching me with cream in hand.

No comments: