Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Finally – an experienced Lackey

I knew my lackey had potential as one of the best but I am now even more certain of this after seeing the stock she comes from. Pop is a very experienced Lackey and must have been doing this for years as I have been able to control him very quickly. I now get titbits from him every time he eats and more scratches and good-girls than I can use. I didn’t need to eat most of my breakfast again this morning as Pop had toast and scones for me. Wasn’t that fond of the mushy thing he gave me that he said was “baa-narna”. I thought from the name it would taste vaguely sheep-like. It didn’t. Nanna has now confiscated my mat from the hallway and put it outside in the sun. This wouldn’t be so bad if she put it somewhere I could sun-bake on it but no, it’s hanging up on the line where I can’t reach it. And she didn’t even wash it. Very weird behaviour for an ex-lackey. But my lackey is still doing her best to keep up with me. Our tow around the neighbourhood last night was a bit of a trial as I was in a hurry to get back to Pop and some more treats and the lackey couldn’t keep up. I had to stop and jump up and check on her at one spot coz she was falling behind and whilst I am very strong, dragging the lackey up the hill by the trees was a bit much even for me. So we both slept in till after sunrise this morning.

No comments: