Saturday, April 24, 2010

My ear hurts

The lackey took me to see Dr Stephanie again last night. The little cut I made on my right ear got sore then got swollen then got really smelly and last night, the lackey decided that I required professional attention. It was starting to make my head spin when I did my big shake so I allowed her to take me to the doctor. Dr Stephanie poked me at both ends and declared me sick. She gave the lackey two little bottles than I am sure I will learn to run away from in coming days just like I have been with the cream the lackey and Pop have been using since I came home form the holiday camp. Dr Stephanie also put this weirdo contraption around my neck attached to my collar. It’s a huge murky plastic cone that stops me looking anywhere but straight ahead and worst of all, I can’t get my feet in my ears or mouth anymore! And this morning I found out what those two plastic bottles were for. The cream was bad enough going on the outside of my ear but the bottles get drops INTO my ear. It’s cold and it feels icky and I don’t like it. There better be a damn good reason to do all this to me or I’m going to eat the lackey in her sleep.

No comments: