Saturday, February 6, 2010

Dylan is a dog

We went back to see Dylan today. The lackey is an idiot. She buckled me into the car for the drive over and then made the mistake of stopping off to buy lunch for herself and her litter-mate. I could see her the whole time as she picked a car park right in front of a glass fronted shop, so I decided to toy with her. I timed it beautifully. I swapped from my seat to hers a few times while she watched as the harness clip has enough movement for that, then right as she turned to pick up the food, I bounced on the seatbelt clip, unlocked the harness and dived into the back seat. The look on her face when she got to the car door was priceless. I was grinning fit to burst as she shooed me back into my seat, clipped the harness back in and hid the food behind her seat. She could have at least let me get a nose in the bag. We then spent a nice afternoon with Dylan and the noisy box. Whatever it is they stare at for hours must be almost as interesting as a pigeon at the window because they just watch they don’t bounce about – well, not much and when they do, it’s usually as they announce “god, he’s gorgeous”. Humans.

No comments: