Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dylan's first visit

Dylan and his lackey came to my house today. It was his first visit here so I let a few things slide – getting pats from my lackey, sitting in my lounge room, sitting on the blue end of the spare lounge. I started to get annoyed when he sat on the black end of the spare lounge as that’s my sleepy nap-time spot. I lost it when he tried to get his lackey to play tog-of-wars with him using MY rope. The lackey was preparing our evening meal at the time and didn’t see and it was all over by the time she got there but Dylan and his lackey got a time out in the backyard and I got a big “it’s alright” pat from both lackeys. How disrespectful to my things was that? Really! Okay, so it was a week old rope and was frayed from where I had tried to chew through the middle but I think it was fair that in the reprimand I didn’t make either of them bleed. If they’d picked up the new one…

No comments: