Sunday, January 17, 2010

I was deceived.

I had the lackey drive me around the general area to determine our position in relation to the big noisy road and the school full of screaming rug rats. I must run a diagnostic on the mind to mind interface as at the furthest point of my exploration, she turned into another house and we disembarked instead of returning home as I had planned. I met the lackey’s litter-mate and her master Dylan. We did not get on. He was uncouth and smelled me in inappropriate places. I let him know my disapproval and being a stupid male, he argued back. We both bled briefly. The lackey cried a little. Stupid human, doesn’t she understand this is how we canines sort out our differences? I was fine as soon as we left. When we got home I demanded treats and tug of war as recompense for her disobedience as my driver.

No comments: