Wednesday, January 27, 2010

back yard mess

I rearranged the contents of the big crate in the back yard. It’s a black, hard, bland tasting, thick bucket with lots of smaller crunchy things inside it. If I tip it over, they all fall out and I can lie inside it – mostly. I then decorated the courtyard with the smaller buckets and spread bits of blue and green bucket sides all over the place. I thought it was pretty and was very pleased with my efforts. When the lackey returned home from the place she goes to in order to get money to buy me things, she seemed amazed with my creativity. It was nothing. I shall continue with my decoration despite the fact that the idiot lackey insisted on tidying up and replacing the small buckets into the big black bucket. I’ll teach her to remove my work of art by doing it again and again until she desists picking them up.

No comments: