Sunday, June 27, 2010

Another dull week

Not a lot going on. We skipped our lap around the neighbourhood twice this week due to cold and wet. It’s too damn nice snuggled down in the cushions on my lounge to go flouncing around the park for ages and ages just coz the lackey wants to tire me out. Spent Saturday asleep and warm while the lackey did whatever it is she does when she says “I’m on the computer Lucy, I won’t be long”. HA! She was there all afternoon and evening and again today. But we played tug-of-wars for a while and went on a huge walk before it got way too cold to be outside and I got three lots of treats between naps – all is forgiven. So when we got back from our walk, it was telly time. I slept, the lackey laughed here and there and then the damn car noises started up and went till late. The lackey did worry me for a moment very late in the evening when she made this weird gasping strangling sort of noise that woke me up and then spent 15 minutes gabbling on the phone to Nanna about someone named Mark Webber who had something dangerous happen. But he was fine so I don’t know why the cow bothered to make all that noise and wake me.

No comments: